Monday, October 10, 2011

Restful, not really, Day

I have definitely slacked off of posting, and I don't want to be like that.  That's the issue, I can't finish anything so I worry.  I worry that since I don't finish things well, that this will collide with the marathon.  You think?  I am eating whatever, not much thought about my GI issues...I am not training as diligently, missing a mile here and there.  Like today, altho it's a "rest" day, I had all good intentions to go to the gym and do some strength training and warm up for my long 20 miler tomorrow. Did I? Nah, why bother, I'm tired.  I can tell that my right calf is straining again, will I have another blow out right before? Maybe.  Am I stretching and trying to correct this? Nah, why bother.

So all in all, it's not a very restful day for this rest day.

Work hasn't been so restful.  Rumors and crap are sweeping the floors, why this, this is why, sketchy...when all in all, it doesn't really effect me.  It does indirectly because my coworker sits next to me, no more. I am alone again here, which I probably a good thing since I am backed up with work to do and it's always better to get ahead of the game.  I realize now that I hate most of the people around me so her leaving doesn't make my mind very restful.

I saw my neighbor last night who is planning on the marathon too.  Injured.  Great. So who knows what she plans to do.  I can only worry about myself now or not worry, but do this alone. No one to talk to once again.  My one friend is too intense. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment