Friday, July 29, 2011

So Gay

What's that mean? So gay as in gay-like or just gay.  Who knows?  Someone, a gay man, said that he doesn't want "gay" to go mainstream.  I have to say, hey, I agree.  It's all about the same-sex marriage passing in New York State.  It's great to have a choice but really?  Marriage is such an overrated institution of pressure, expectation and delusions.  Yep, that's what I say.  Who says you have to be with this one person forEVA?  God, dear gawd, who the hell is this God who says that "until death do we part."  Oh really?  Divorce, annulment, fuck you UNTIL DEATH DO WE PART!!!  Seriously, who wants to be like those breeders who breed irresponsibility, don't take care of their unwanted (leave that to the gays, but don't let them adopt; foster), who marry just to marry and then have vicious divorces, custody battles.  Poor kids, their parents suck.  Who wants to be a breeder?  I couldn't agree more, don't let "gay" go mainstream, who needs that b.s. 

If you haven't been married, and don't really have the choice to get married, then of course, you want to get married.  It's like that whole maternity leave bullshit, I want three months off just because I choose to, and get paid for it.  I choose not to have kids, so why do I have to go to work every day and earn my days off?  I have no sympathy when mothers complain about sleepless nights, hey, no one told you to have a baby.  Rules should be imposed, have a baby, adopt a baby.  Take care of your annoying breeding brothers and sisters who can't take care of their pups.  Or get fixed.  We impose spaying and neutering animals, do the same with humans. Humans are the most toxic creatures on earth.  There should be testing to breed. You don't pass?  Neuter/spay your sorry ass.  But what about the human race, it will just die off with no breeding? Doesn't matter, humans are killing planet earth, so what's the difference? Maybe if the population decreased, planet earth will survive.

This is why I run.

No comments:

Post a Comment