Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Omg, not Nancy Grace!

Dancing with the Stars, what? Nancy Grace made the first round?  Unbelievable, she sucks in all sense of the word sucks!  Chaz made it, which is great, all those transgender haters, eat your heart out!! He was humble and fantastic!  Uh oh, private summer is taking over!  Sweating, all over.  Body of Proof now, all the new shows, the new season.

This is my fourth attempt to post something here.  I can quickly summarize my running last week.  Was in Vermont, 16 miles in the cold weather, which was a nice change.  Hoping that it mirrors the marathon day, November 6.  It was a gorgeous day, the sun was welcomed so early in September, no traffic, of course...perfect running weather.  Mile 5, my belly was hurting, gurgling, had to make the usual pit stop.  When will I figure this issue out.  I had no gels, just in case, just water.  I guess that was not the thing to do.  Maybe it was the bagel was too much to head out with in my belly.  No clue.

Sunday I did a 5 miler.  Okay, belly issues before heading out and ran through the discomfort.  the new try was running in compression socks. I looked kind of goofy but wow, felt awesome.  Going to try on the 18 mile run next weekend!

Honestly, I have been feeling pretty odd.  My belly is nervous, upset, not good.  I have been eating a lot of crap.  No great sleeping at all.  Menopause, I am going to assume.  I want to get over this already.  Anxious, depressed, stressed.  Aging really sucks.

Well gotta head off to bed.  Going to skip a run so I can move my long run up a day, rest day, etc.  Altering the training schedule in order to enjoy our last time out in Fire Island without the stress of running in circles for 18 miles.  5 miles is not a problem, but as the mileage increases, the Pines is not the place to be.  Too stressful.

Okay, good night ole world.  Gonna read me some Game of Thrones.  Love it.




No comments:

Post a Comment