Monday, August 1, 2011

Another Ache

Here we go ago again with a new ache.  My left foot is in constant turmoil, my calf at times, my ankles hurt on the eliptical...but now what's up with my shoulder?!!! Enough already.  Today was a "rest" day so I rested from running but went to the gym.  Chatted with my gym buddy on the stairmill for 30 minutes and stretched.  My hip flexor is so sore.  I have 14 miles this coming Saturday out on Fire Island, totally not looking forward to it.  Have to sign up for some races, maybe the Bronx Half.  Doubtful. I kind of like to run long relaxed rather than feeling the pressure.

Okay, I have to participate in the team stuff.  I am so bad at socializing but I am going to push myself to do so.  I wanted to find a team to run with and feel comfortable with, which I kind of do with this team, but I haven't really put myself out there much.  I guess I am shy still at 49.  How sad is that? I am going to do the social run on Wednesday night.  Time to meet more of the members.

Gas. Omg, it's terrible as you get older.  Imagine what it's like while running?

Not a good reason to run: To pass gas.

No comments:

Post a Comment