Thursday, August 25, 2011

Heel Toe, Heel Toe

Okay pains from heel to toe.  I have had a blacktoe for a long time now, it's coming to an end, meaning it's about to fall off so it's rubbing rubbing rubbing against my sock/shoe....owwie!!!  I have it in a bandaid now, but what to do Saturday for the long run and 5K? I have no clue.  It is the most uncomfortable thing. Not a painful hurt but ouch enough.  It's so annoying.  Seems that if it's one thing one day, it's something else the next. 

Now I feel my plantars starting to fascitiis!  Why? Why? Why? So now the KT tape is doing it's stuff.  My right hip flexor is aching as well. Never ending.  Gotta put some KT on it as well. Later, later.

Thank goodness for rest days. That's tomorrow.  Attempted Yasso 800s today on the treadmilll.  Don't know if that's the best place to work it.

Trying, just trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment